Wednesday, May 03, 2006

The Attempted Triple Screws

No, this is not the latest ice skating move since I DON'T watch ice skating as no man should w/ the exception that he's with his wife, a date, or his mother. In this fallen world, there are people that will screw with you as that's just part of life. Since I am somewhat a skeptical person, those that screw people on a regular basis have to be deviously conniving to get past me but here's a first for me:

Someone tried to screw with me but in his attempt in doing so, he's telling me he is actually doing me a favor. It's like hey, not only am I gonna screw w/ you, I'm gonna convince you to like me when I'm gonna cheat you out of some $$$. This is called the Double Screws. When I confronted him about his lie and told him he's not doing me a favor by any means, he told me that he's doing all this b/c I'm a friend of this contractor that he goes to church with. So b/c he's a "Christian" and a friend of a contractor I used, I should let him double screw me. This then becomes the Triple Screws. Fortunately, due to my eagle eyes, it was the Attempted TS. What this person doesn't know is that he has just ruined his reputation in the area as my friend Brinkley says to me, "You know a lot of people in town."

4 Comments:

At 5/04/2006 4:37 PM, Blogger 2 K's are Better Than 1 said...

i don't really care for people using the Christian Card for an excuse to do bad work. in fact, i can't stand it - good job catching the TS. and just a ps, ice skating will not make you gay...
ice dancing however, will.

 
At 5/05/2006 10:38 PM, Blogger Mercy Now said...

I was trying to give the guy the benefit of the doubt and help him out by giving this job to him.

 
At 5/06/2006 10:43 PM, Blogger Mercy Now said...

To answer the later part of 2k's comment, watching ice skating will not make you gay but it will make you a whimp. It's like guys watching gymnastics or getting a manicure, in other words, metrosexuals. If any man spends the same amount of time or $ as women do on their beauty, then there's something wrong with that pic, he's a girly man. There's one thing I can't stand and that's girly men, a step worse than that are Christian girly men. I'll post this next when I get some spare time.

 
At 5/08/2006 12:01 AM, Blogger 2 K's are Better Than 1 said...

i agree... i love john eldridge's take on it in "Wild At Heart". Although, there is something to be said for an occasional pedicure for the fellas with some freaky feet and toe nail action - yuck... :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home