Sunday, June 18, 2006

Hope You Dance

I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance
Never settle for the path of least resistance
Living might mean taking chances
But they're worth taking
Lovin' might be a mistake
But it's worth making
Don't let some hell bent heart
Leave you bitter
When you come close to selling out
Reconsider
Give the heavens above
More than just a passing glance.

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance
I hope you dance
I hope you dance

I heard this song while watching Cold Case and while this song is about love, we can substitute "love" with our life and faith.

2 Comments:

At 6/21/2006 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to 2002 dude;) Seriously, though it is a good song and you have a good point.

 
At 6/21/2006 11:47 PM, Blogger Mercy Now said...

Yeah, I dont listen to country music so I'm like 4 years behind.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home