Monday, October 09, 2006

Amazing Race

There are not many shows that I watch on TV but the ones I do watch when I have spare time are 24, CSI, and the Amazing Race. I'm glad that the two gay guys were eliminated from this past episode. I can't stand them because one whines like a every minute. My friends todler don't even whine that much. If they row the boat instead of one getting into the water and towing the boat w/ the other guy sitting in it, they may have done better. This is what I call stupidity. It's like let see if I can walk faster than riding a bicycle.

The other guy that I dislike is Peter whose partner is Sarah. Peter being the guy that tells Sarah she's the right one to climb up the mountain using her arms and legs while he's the more athletic type and would have done better. Sarah is the petite gal w/ only one leg. Sarah deserves to stay in but Peter is a manipulator. Hope she realizes he's nothing but a low life jerk.

Moral of the episode is
1) use equipment invented rather than your emotions and not your brains
2) don't let your lover manipulate you no matter what
3) don't whine if you are in a touch contest as whinner NEVER EVER wins!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home