Thursday, September 21, 2006

Marriage, Relationships, & Setups

So I'm going to a good friend's wedding this Sat and look forward to it because Mike and Steph are really wonderful people. Mike's one of those people that will make you feel at home cuz he hugs like every single person he sees. One downer is his 9/20 post:o) A side bonus is Steph's many friends will be there but the only thing is most of them are from out of town which doesn't help me out a lot since long distance relationships rarely work out.

Speaking of relationships, one of my best buds who is now a missionary in N Africa will be coming home for a brief stent in Dec. I am looking for a way to set him up so maybe I'll find someone at the wedding who'd be interested in overseas. He's a really great guy, blond hair, and a surfer dude.

Alrighty, fun wknd comin so have a great wknd yourself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home