Thursday, March 16, 2006

Happy BDay Isaiah Dale Kasowski!

I just got a call from a great friend of mine that their baby was born just a couple hours ago @ a birthing center. The proud parents are Matt & Jill Kasowski and I told Matt to tell the baby happy birthday. I bet I was the first to say that so I'm quite proud as well. Photos to come when they open their homes to visitors next week. A new child has come into this world into a covenant family, thanks be to God!


And take the poll on the right.

4 Comments:

At 3/16/2006 1:01 PM, Blogger Mercy Now said...

Yeah, I decided to ask for an invitation first this time:o)

 
At 3/16/2006 7:56 PM, Blogger Jessi said...

hey, thanks for the post on my blog... kind of random, but a nice surprise. i'm usually only used to hearing from people i know. how did you find it??

 
At 3/16/2006 11:55 PM, Blogger Mercy Now said...

Blogger home page > Blogs Updated at...

 
At 5/13/2008 2:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I am Heather Black, Jill was my best friend from 1 yr to 5 yrs old. I miss her. I am so happy to hear she had a beautiful baby. My e-mail address is h@heatherblack.biz If you are in contact with her and could pass this info on you are wonderful. We lived in Cross Creek Village in Playa del Rey California. God Bless You and your family!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home