Tuesday, October 10, 2006

A's & Tigers and Cardinals & Mets

So the ALCS starts tonight and the NLCS tomorrow. Who do you think will win each series? I'll take the Tigers and the Mets w/ the Mets in the end, though I think the Tigers have an edge over the Mets.

As for those damn Yankees, they have fallen to the bottomless pit and everyone's smiling. Actually, I do like a few of the players like Jeter, A-Rod, Sheffield, & Mussina. It's just that if they are the highest spender year after year, they should win every year. The moral of the Yanks is money can't buy happiness and Steinbrenner hasn't been happy for the past several years but the rest of us are:o)

3 Comments:

At 10/11/2006 7:00 AM, Blogger Matt said...

A-Rod is a traitor. (I'm from Seattle)

 
At 10/11/2006 8:42 PM, Blogger Mercy Now said...

Yo Tim! I miss playing poker w/ ya, well, the fellowship part but not the game as the last two times we played, you took me out when I was the 3rd player left. Anyway, we'll have to do it again w/o Mike. I have to stop by RTS one late afternoon next wk so let's have dinner. I'll email ya.
l8r

 
At 10/11/2006 9:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tigers beat the Mets in 6. Of course now that the awful has happened (Twins losing to the Athletics) and the wonderful (Yankees losing) I really don't have a horse in the race.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home