Monday, November 27, 2006

1st tis Thanksgiving

So here are the first that I've encountered this Thanksgiving:
1. Went and ate all u can eat sushi w/ my fam, holy cow, that was awesome! With any all u can eat places, they end up losing $$$ on me.

2. Watched Titanic on TBS. Was not as mushy as I thought but my heart will go on and on...

3. My brudder asked if I've gained weight as in his exact words, "You look better w/ a rounder face". I ignored him until I came home and my neighbor 3 houses down said that I look bigger. Ok, it's time for a routine regiment excercise. Yes, I'm a fatso, chubby baby, etc but how is that possible when I'm 5' & 7 3/4" @ 146.75 lbs?

4 Comments:

At 11/27/2006 10:20 PM, Blogger Mike Fennema said...

Shawn, I think that someone has hacked into your blog because I don't think you were the one to write this post. At least I hope it wasn't you...Titanic? Fatso? That doesn't sound like Shawn Tran to me!

 
At 11/28/2006 10:52 AM, Blogger kingdavid said...

aaaagh, all-u-can eat sushi, Mercy, I think I'd rather suffer the fate of that monk I posted on. Next year I'll send you a couple pounds of Norwegian lutefisk, that's sushi in MN. I think it's cod soaked in lye, or some other toxic liquid. I'm gonna stay with eating land based animals.

 
At 11/29/2006 10:53 AM, Blogger RobertDWood said...

This seems rather unlike you..

Anyways, just do like 40 pushups before you go to bed. Each night. For a while. That helps.

 
At 11/29/2006 7:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the record, I was flipping channels & saw the beginning where they show how the ship sank then broke into two, etc. Coupled w/ the fact that I saw bits of a TBS special on it as well a few weeks back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home