Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Thanksgiving

With thanksgiving coming up and leaving town to spend w/ family, I'd like to thank my regular contributors. They are:
BikeBubba for his wise and challenging thoughts
PalmBoy for keeping up w/ current events & defending conservatism
Hammerswing75 for keeping things real
Rabenstranger for sharing experience about living in Japan
TokyoJosh for showing vids of Japan when he feels like it & leaving things hanging like to be continued
TheFarWright/KingDavid for funny stories w/ a point, is that call a comedyrable?
SuchIsLife/Gino good posts yet sarcastic comments on my blog but overall an ok kinda guy
TBqelite for very intersting stories like WaffleMouse
Ethereal Madness/Neemund for more sarcastic than Gino
NaturesMostPerfectFood/Markfor putting food on Steve Jobs' table

Mike & Steph for being the coolest couple I've met yet despite the fact that he must approve comments before they are posted, communist!
Jamie the most well read guy I know
Ethan the second coolest couple I know. This is crossed out as Ethan has never posted here. I dunno why I linked him up on the right.
Michael for well he's kinda disappeared from the face of the earth
Sharpie for beating me up in poker every single freakin @$#@%*%#!% time so I can learn humility

Have a happy turkey or duck or chicken or whatever MN sotians eat day!

9 Comments:

At 11/21/2006 8:55 PM, Blogger kingdavid said...

Have a blessed holiday. Forget the fowl food, I'm a ham man myself. Also, screw the dessert, I'll take that 3rd or 4th helping of all the side dishes. Dessert is for like 5 hours after the meal.

We're breaking our family tradition of spending a few days at a hotel/waterpark type place for the holiday. We're gonna be doing some redecorating work on my son's bedroom while we have the break.

I'll toast you all and give thanks for my blogging friends with a Dos Equis after the meal.

 
At 11/21/2006 10:50 PM, Blogger Matt said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanks for reading my blog despite my inconsistent reciprocation.

I'll probably be eating boneless chicken breasts because that's the closest thing to turkey I can get here in Japan.

 
At 11/22/2006 1:33 AM, Blogger Gino said...

i'll make my turkey out of mashed potatos, and stuff it with gravy.
never did like turkey, and wont eat it now.
personally, were it up to me, we'd all be frying up 18lb chickens, southern style, for thanksgiving instead of baking turkeys.

happy thanksgiving!

and i'm gonna work a lil harder on my sarcasm. i hate to be outdone.

 
At 11/22/2006 10:38 PM, Blogger W.B. Picklesworth said...

Thanks Mercy. My stated goal tomorrow is to eat until they can roll me home. That will take plenty of work! Unofficial tradition in my family states that I must eat a drumstick before eating any other piece of turkey (except for the crispy skin I steal before the meal). It should be a great time. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

 
At 11/23/2006 4:40 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Nooo!!!! Now I'll forever be known as "The WaffleMouse Guy."

:)

Enjoy your Thanksgiving! Thanks for mentioning my humble blog! ^^

 
At 11/26/2006 9:02 AM, Blogger RobertDWood said...

Hey! I got a link! Wootzors!!
Defending conservatisim... Mind if I quote that?

 
At 11/26/2006 3:21 PM, Blogger Mercy Now said...

PB, of course. Not many people quote me so that would be a compliment:o)

 
At 11/26/2006 9:55 PM, Blogger Matt said...

I hope your Thanksgiving was good and filled with turkey.

I ended up eating at KFC.

 
At 11/27/2006 9:12 PM, Blogger Mercy Now said...

KFC! Fingers lickin good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home