Monday, December 03, 2007

Top 6 of China





Shanghai Financial District, 08 Beijing Olympic Stadium, Guillin.

Ok, ok, thanks to Gino's & KingDavid's reminders, I am back. China was awesome as I went to 4 cities. Beijing (Great Wall, Forbidden City), Xian (TeraCotta soldiers), Guilin, and Shanghai. I liked Beijing & Shanghai the most, both are very modern with high skyscrapers and about 17 million population each. Beijing, of course, has a lot more history. So here are the top six of my China trip:

6. The control reckless chaotic driving. Frightening @ 1st but used to it afterward.
5. Amazed at the history of all the cities (one, Xian, dating back 6k yrs)
4. Very inexpensive (lunch for $2 & fancy dinner for $12)
3. Bargaining w/ the vendors, I'm super cheap so I drive a hard bargain:o)
2. Seeing a restaurant sign stating they serve dog meat!
1. Riding the MagLev in Shanghai, the fastest bullet train that tops 270mph!

5 Comments:

At 12/04/2007 8:11 PM, Blogger RobertDWood said...

That is cheap for lunch.

 
At 12/05/2007 6:02 PM, Blogger Gino said...

did you get pics of any women?
chinese babes are HOT.

 
At 12/06/2007 10:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Were you able to blend in so people didn't think you were a tourist?

Glad to have you back. I hope you'll regale us with some of the main adventures. Any type of contact with believers?

kingdavid

 
At 12/07/2007 1:27 PM, Blogger Trebonte said...

You should post more pictures! I'm rather interested in seeing them. :)

I'm glad to see that you're safely back~

 
At 12/07/2007 10:17 PM, Blogger Gino said...

yeah, ditto on that.
more pictures!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home