Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Man has Vasectomy at 28

From this article
Like many men, Toby Byrum decided to have a vasectomy to end his reproductive years. Unlike most of them, Byrum had his at 28 while he is still single and childless.

He said, “I view the next 15-20 years of my life as some of the best years I’m going to live. I wanted to make sure those years were . . . going to make me ultimately the happiest person I could be,”


I'm not married but the ultimate thing I see is leaving something behind when I'm gone and that is children and their children carrying not only the family name but the things that I've taught and passed along. That gives life meaning beyond the present.

3 Comments:

At 10/06/2007 5:51 PM, Blogger Gino said...

self centered men shouldnt have kids. i guess its a good thing,eh?

but he'll regret it when he's too old to leave the house and nobody will come visit him.

 
At 10/09/2007 2:05 PM, Blogger Bike Bubba said...

Sounds like he wants to sleep around and hates condoms, or depending on the woman for birth control.

Gino's probably right that he shouldn't have kids, but on the other hand, maybe kids would grow him up a bit.

 
At 10/21/2007 10:07 PM, Blogger Guitarman said...

Better enjoy those next 15 to 20 years. Becasue those last 30 to 40 years are going to be empty and pointless.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home