Sunday, March 26, 2006

Back to Middle School

So our house had nine additional guests, mid school boys, over for the disciple conference @ church and here were some interesting things that happened:

"We should take a crap on their yard."
"Does anyone want my Cheerios (filled w/ Mountain Dew)?"
"Let's go to 7-Eleven, YEAH!" This was @ 1AM and the fact that they've been there twice the same day already.

One kid was wrapped onto a chair w/ plastic wrap.
Another was put into a 12" x 12" x 18" cardboard box.
Crank calls were made @ 1:30AM so if you got one, sorry.
Everyone played video games, ate tons of sugar, and drank lots of Mountain Dew.

Reminded me of my younger days @ youth camp. Overall, they were fun kids to have around, thanks to Chip & Jonathan for being their counselors.

Oh, and take the poll on the right.

3 Comments:

At 3/27/2006 12:37 PM, Blogger Mercy Now said...

I'd pick Duke but they lost to FSU back in Jan. UConn was on my list until everyone voted for them so I left them out. FL is the only pick left from my list so we'll see. I have tons of friends from FL, several good ones from LSU and I always love the underdogs; therefore, anyone but UCLA would make me happy. CANNOT stand UCLA.

 
At 3/27/2006 7:10 PM, Blogger Mercy Now said...

Yeah, I just missed it as I was pulling up Sat night. So there were a total of three girl teams that were going to trash our house at diff times! Fortunately, the boys ambushed them:o) My neighbors said so that's what kids are up to these days (TP, shaving cream, balloons filled w/ nasty stuff), then I thought wow, they are like ancient.

 
At 3/28/2006 12:00 AM, Blogger Mercy Now said...

I think she's a blog stalker.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home