Friday, March 17, 2006

The St. Patrick Brotherhood


Legend has it that St. Patrick picked the Shamrock b/c it represents the Trinity. As a result, in honor of St Patrick, I've decided to start the St. Patrick Brotherhood and anyone's welcome as long as the below criterias are met:
1. Must be a male since this is the     brotherhood
2. Must have a kilt
3. Must have one of the following:
    a. Fixed blade knife with blade length more than 3"
    b. Folding knife with blade length more than 3"
    c. Three throwing knives
    d. Japanese sword with blade length more than 6"

6 Comments:

At 3/17/2006 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet! I meet the requirements. The real question is: Do you?

 
At 3/17/2006 8:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so honored Shawn! Erin Go Bragh!

 
At 3/17/2006 11:19 PM, Blogger Mercy Now said...

That'll certainly raise some eyebrows and probably land me a seat in front of the Restoration Committee. My roommies talked me into getting a kilt this past week, we are the William Wallaces!

 
At 3/20/2006 12:25 AM, Blogger Mercy Now said...

The Marlins have been my fav until the fire sale this year. Dontrelle Willis is the only good player left. Astros are my second choice since I love the Rocket but he's not on the team now. I go to the Braves and Astros spring training since they are about 20 min from my house. The Cubbies are my third team so yeah, I love the NL but don't care much for the AL due to DH. I've seen Willis played and he goes all out (sliding head first onto bases and can hit pretty well) so he's like my fav player.

 
At 3/20/2006 12:17 PM, Blogger Mercy Now said...

How in the world can you be a Yankee and a Mets fan? I thought most Yanks hate the Mets and vice versa. I'd like the Yanks if they didn't spend an outrageous amount of money every year. This is also why I never liked the first Marlins championship b/c Huizinga bought the team and sold it the year after.

As for the Mets, I do like Wright. I drove down to S FL and watched them played last spring.

 
At 10/10/2013 11:50 PM, Anonymous scuba gear package said...

I like this post. Good job with the same.
I am glad that I came across the same.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home