Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The First

So last night I did a first and that was playing ultimate frisbee at night (w/o lights). My cool and awesome married friend, Matt K, invited me to play with him and a bunch of college kids. The reason I said cool is Matt's one of those who remains a good friend after he got a girlfriend and then marriage. Others disappear and only call when they need something which is really a friendship of convenience. Anyway, it was from 1030PM to 1145PM and was really fun until I became exhausted. I guess that mini marathon training would have come in handy. These kids seem pretty cool and they are here for an orientation to go overseas for summer missions, some to closed countries. Therefore, pray for them that God would use them and that they may be called to be long term if that's the case.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home