Thursday, July 13, 2006

An Awesome TP Job


So I was 1/2 hour late to work today not because I overslept nor that I forgot to iron my clothes the night before but because of this. I have to say that it ranks among the top car jobs I've seen, yes even when compared to the ones that I've been accused of doing, I stress accused. This has writing on all of my windows, then TP, and finally saran wrap. Awesome job!

I hope the two brave souls that did this are nocturnal because they'll need it, even if one of them moves 1/2 way around the world as I spare no expense in payback.

3 Comments:

At 7/14/2006 2:23 PM, Blogger Bike Bubba said...

That's cool. Hope your boss enjoys the picture!

 
At 7/15/2006 9:22 AM, Blogger Mercy Now said...

Geez, Michael, thanks for laughing at my expense.

 
At 7/15/2006 2:30 PM, Blogger RobertDWood said...

Thats crazy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home