Thursday, November 30, 2006

Christmas' upon Us & a Sissy Boy!

Is it me or does it seem like Christmas got a big head start this yr? I mean Christmas displays were out the day after Halloween. I actually bought my Xmas cards 3 wks ago when they were on sale and radio stations are playing Xmas music. Alot of lights are up in my hood and I have received 2 cards and one gift already! In light of all this, I'm gonna make my New Year resolution starting Dec 1st, yes, I've decided to get a head start for next year. Anyone wanna join me?

In other news:
MADISON, Wis. (AP) - A boy who wanted to compete on his high school's girls' gymnastics team cannot sue for gender discrimination, a state appeals court ruled Thursday.
---------
What in the heck was the parents of this boy thinking when they tried to sue? They have practically ruined this boy's manhood. In case there's a female audience here, men are not better than women and vice versa but we are created to be different for good reasons. Therefore, men should not try to be women nor the other way around. As for this high school "boy", uhm words like sissy, wimp, coward, weakling come to mind. Such is the result of emasculation of men in our society.

2 Comments:

At 12/03/2006 4:09 AM, Blogger Matt said...

If girls are allowed to sue and compete on boys' sports teams, the reverse should be true. Of course I believe that neither should be allowed but in the interest of fairness, if one is allowed then the other should be allowed as well.

Another interesting point in the article is that the guy wanted to compete because he expected to win a gymnastic scholarship for college. He is now employed by the school as a gymnastics coach.

 
At 12/04/2006 5:45 PM, Blogger RobertDWood said...

ditto on Raben.

And Christmas did start really really early.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home