Tuesday, December 18, 2007

At the Auction


So I went to my first auction today and in order to enter, I have to show a cashier's check for a HEFTY amount as a down pmt should I get the winning bid. Of course, I had no plans to bid at this point, just merely to observe for the next time.

Anyway, as I was sitting on the 6th row and about 5 min into the auction when things were going crazy and loud, I had an itch on my head. I told myself, move very very very slowly so they don't take my scratch as a bid. Then the more I thought about it, the more itchy I became afterward. Needless to say, I have never moved so slow in my entire life before, esp when it comes to scratching:o)

1 Comments:

At 12/19/2007 4:23 PM, Blogger Trebonte said...

Haha... I can see that now. You come home with some expensive piece of junk all because you scratched your head. I wouldn't doubt that would happen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home