Thursday, December 07, 2006

Ecoli, Cali, & Taco Bell

From this article http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16089596/:
The scallions suspected in the E. coli outbreak linked to Taco Bell came from a Southern California grower, an official with the company that washed, chopped and packed them for the restaurant chain said Thursday.

First there was the spinach from CA and now this. A friend of mine who was a manager there said the grade level for the meat was 2 levels below that in dog food. I think I'd rather starve in this case.

Second, if I was Pat Robertson, I'd say to my viewers that God is punishing Cali for the liberal state that it is w/ this. Of course, I'm not so I wouldn't. Now, now, before you think I'm bashing Pat, I want to be honest and show that we can point at our own mistakes as well.

3 Comments:

At 12/08/2006 11:43 AM, Blogger RobertDWood said...

I like Taco bell... this is a bummer.

 
At 12/12/2006 12:48 PM, Blogger Matt said...

I never liked Taco Bell. They always get my order wrong.

 
At 12/12/2006 7:21 PM, Blogger Mercy Now said...

A good friend of mine calls this place Taco _ell and heaven is not what he means:o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home