Sunday, May 21, 2006

The realization that we are mortals

Well, my friend Luke got a blood clot this AM and went into open heart surgery this eve. The doctors said it's a miracle that he's alive but God has allowed him to make it through this far. He's now in ICU recovering for the next few days. As I was calling others to give the latest update, I got a call that the grandfather of a friend of mine just passed away. When we think that we are in control and we have a lifetime ahead of us, I've been reminded that God is in total control. The question I pose to myself lately is am I living all that I can for God or am I wandering off to the path of selfishness?

1 Comments:

At 5/22/2006 11:08 AM, Blogger 2 K's are Better Than 1 said...

Said a prayer...keep me posted.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home