Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Something Odd

I was at a Xmas party and struck up a conversation w/ this really pretty gal. Anyway, by the end of the six hour party, I went for the gusto and asked her to marry me, mind you that I've never met her before. Then my friend overheard me and pulled me aside immediately telling me I'm crazy. Fortunately, that was only a dream I had the other night. I guess in the midst of 5 Xmas parties and 2 friends recently getting engaged, those events fostered my dream. It's a good thing I don't think that was a vision from God:o)

3 Comments:

At 12/21/2006 2:27 PM, Blogger Bike Bubba said...

If that doesn't get you to lay off the spicy food at bedtime, nothing will! :^)

 
At 12/21/2006 4:30 PM, Blogger W.B. Picklesworth said...

I think it's a pretty cool dream. I just love it when I can remember them at all. All the same, maybe you'd better lay off the sauce before bed. ;)

 
At 12/21/2006 10:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least it was a pretty girl. Had it been Rosie O'Donnell, then I'd be worried about what you've been eating or drinking before bed.

kingdavid

 

Post a Comment

<< Home