Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Urbana

So a local missionary, Saul Cruz, in Mexico that our church has been supporting for the last 20 yrs will be one of the main speakers @ Urbana this week. A couple families from our church are going to assist him w/ booth setup and all. In addition, Rick Warren is another main speaker plus I heard there will be over 25,000 people there, mostly college students. This is one of those times that it'd be nice to be a college student again, few luggage, little responsbility, and go wherever even if it means overseas to serve God. Please pray for Urbana this week if you get a chance. Thanks!

Oh, and for the first time in a long while, no one has commented on my last post. Guess my regular contributors ate so much turkey that their fingers have become so fat to type:o)

7 Comments:

At 12/26/2006 8:43 PM, Blogger W.B. Picklesworth said...

Becoming hugely fat in a short amount of time was my intention. Didn't work, but it did make me sleepy.

 
At 12/26/2006 9:49 PM, Blogger Mercy Now said...

Hammer, you've just offended over half the pop in the US by using these two words, HUGELY FAT! But the reason they are fat is due to Mickey D's food so McD's responsible for all the heart attacks in the US.

 
At 12/27/2006 10:17 AM, Blogger RobertDWood said...

Yeah, This blog hadn't made its way into my favorites yet, so I forgot to check it last week.
My loss.

 
At 12/27/2006 7:15 PM, Blogger W.B. Picklesworth said...

I wasn't talking about them. Chubby tubbies make their own decisions. I wanted to gain weight (seriously), but it's almost impossible. Now I've probably gone and offended them all again. Oh well.

 
At 12/27/2006 10:36 PM, Blogger Mercy Now said...

Hammer,
u have the same problem as me, the inability to gain weight no matter how much the intake. I used to excercise 3x a wk but had to reduce it to 2x now so that my weight won't drop. Yes, people do not understand our suffering and frustration, sigh.

 
At 12/28/2006 12:24 AM, Blogger Gino said...

yer up, mercy.
i'm Christmas tagging you.

see my page for details.

 
At 12/29/2006 1:52 PM, Blogger kingdavid said...

Man, where have I been, I never heard of this program. It looks exciting; I'll have to browse through it more when I have time over the weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home