Tuesday, January 16, 2007

An Email of Sort

So my bro sent me an email and here is the logist of it:
Hey, our cousin that lives in Australia sent us an invite to attend the wedding there...I'll be going to the wedding in Aug.

My reply:
Ha! Who the heck do you think I am that I can just decide at a moments notice to fly half way around the world for a wedding? There are many people like me who have not been to five continents for work and rack up those frequent miles.

Some people just have the nerve to rub it in, don't they:o)

5 Comments:

At 1/16/2007 10:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do they still have tramp steamers? You could sign on for a hitch, get to Australia and get paid for it, go to the wedding, then turn around and get back. It may take you 6 months, but hey, it would be an adventure. Save some dough and swab alot of poop decks; better deal then priceline.com.

kingdavid

 
At 1/17/2007 5:21 AM, Blogger Matt said...

You forgot about people who fly half way around the world to go to school.

*rub* *rub* *rub*

 
At 1/17/2007 8:41 AM, Blogger RobertDWood said...

Haha...
If he's family, you should go. ::nods::
Besides, they'll probably have one heck of a reception.

 
At 1/17/2007 10:48 PM, Blogger Mercy Now said...

Raben, I'd watch my back if I were you cuz it's ON! :o)

PB, and uhm will u b willing to contribute to my Australian trip?

 
At 1/20/2007 2:50 AM, Blogger Neemund said...

I've always wanted a good excuse to go to Australia. I hear they have more kangaroos than Austria this time of year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home