Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Improved way to take off your pants

Hey y'all, I've discovered a new technique that will make you more efficient. This was inspired by Neemund's 10 Funny Lines post.

So the next time you take off your pants and socks after you come home from work or church, count how many motions it takes for you to take them off.

Normal person:
1. Unbutton the trouser button of course unless u r a toothpick
2. Unzip the fly
3. Pull down the pants
4. Set your bottom on a chair
5. Remove one leg from pants
6. Remove the second leg from pants
7. Remove sock from one foot
8. Remove sock from the other foot

My new and improved technique:
Steps 1 & 2 from above
3. Use one foot(say left) and step on the bottom pant on the other leg AND sock at the same time and remove left leg out.
4. Repeat step 3 with opposite leg.

This will save you 30 seconds off your busy schedule and allow your saved energy to be spent on something more useful.
** Warning: Please do not attempt this if you do not have a good balance

6 Comments:

At 1/11/2007 3:46 PM, Blogger Bike Bubba said...

I can already see my wife and kids laughing hilariously at me while I writhe on the floor after trying this. :^)

 
At 1/11/2007 11:25 PM, Blogger Gino said...

wont work for me.
working men sweat in their boots.
after a day's work,my sox need to be peeled off.

 
At 1/14/2007 10:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry dude, not new. I've been using that technique for years now. In fact I patented it in 1992 (Patent #2034856) and you in fact owe me $.001 every time you use my method.

 
At 1/15/2007 10:09 AM, Blogger RobertDWood said...

Oooh boy... All the time I've wasted up until now.

 
At 1/15/2007 11:44 PM, Blogger Mercy Now said...

Matt, I find it rather difficult to believe that you have used this technique for so long. The reason is that I can't see you balancing yourself w/ one foot on the floor for more than 3 seconds:o)

 
At 1/16/2007 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mean everyone doesn't do it this way? Can't say that I've found anything useful to do with all the time I've saved, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home