Tuesday, January 09, 2007

It's just not Britney, Paris, or Lindsay

But it's Donald, Rosie, & Barbara. From this article
Trump Widens War With Rosie O'Donnell & calls Barbara Walters a liar...O'Donnell angrily confronted Walters backstage at "The View" on Monday. She called Walters a liar, too, adding an expletive, the newspaper said. O'Donnell was reportedly angry that Walters didn't call Trump a liar.

Uhm, don't these affluent people have anything better to do than act like children?

Gino, I'm pretty upset that you didn't call KD a liar.
Hammer, I'm mad since Michigan is Nat'l Champs.
PB, I'm disturbed that Kerry won the election.
Raben, I'm perplexed that you are living in China.
BikeBubba, I'm confused that you hate arts.

Oh, wait, never mind, I was caught up in a celebrity moment. My bad, my bad.

5 Comments:

At 1/10/2007 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I claim first! Anyways, who are these people of which you speak? I know them not.

Hammer

 
At 1/10/2007 12:23 PM, Blogger kingdavid said...

When you follow the 'father of lies' you're naturally gonna do what he does. They're all liars by nature; but, if I had to go with who I believe the most, it would have to be the Donald.

 
At 1/10/2007 12:44 PM, Blogger Bike Bubba said...

When I heard about the hissy fits going on between "The Donald" and Ms. O'Donnell, I was simply inclined to agree with both of them.

Isn't that a beautiful compromise? :^)

And I don't hate art, I just don't like scribbles and smut passing as such.

 
At 1/13/2007 9:02 AM, Blogger Matt said...

Not to be contrary but I live in Tokyo which just so happens to be in Japan which in my opinion is a much nicer country than China.

 
At 1/15/2007 10:10 AM, Blogger RobertDWood said...

Whatd'ya mean Kerry won!!!

You must be blonde... :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home