Thursday, February 01, 2007

Odds & Ends

1. Lost in translation: The bishop was telling me Sun that he was invited to dine w/ the Queen of England and when he was full he said, "I'm all fed up."

2. The idiot box: I managed not to watch TV for an entire week last week. This has not happened since I don't know when. Did watch a little when with friends Sun tho.

3. Time management: people use this all the time like I need to manage time better. My mentor said it's really 'Self Management'. When you manage yourself, then you will find the time to do all the things you want in a timely manner. This is the reason why #2 happened cuz I was managing myself.

2 Comments:

At 2/02/2007 2:04 PM, Blogger Bike Bubba said...

Congrats on #2 and #3. And everyone who visits a foreign nation will have a #1 experience, I'm afraid. Or a bunch of 'em, as is my case. :^)

 
At 2/03/2007 5:24 PM, Blogger Haru-san said...

I second the above comment. Good job on becoming more organized.

By the way, your Edmund Burke quote is a personal favorite of mine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home